Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Special: WIN a copy of Elana Johnson's POSSESSION!

Just popping into the blogosphere for an extra-special post to direct you to Literary Rambles, where natalie Aguirre is giving away not one, not two, but THREE copies of Elana Johnson's YA debut POSSESSION! I picked up my own copy yesterday, and guys, you do not want to miss this!

Three copies = three winners.

Go! Enter! And spread the word...

P.S. I am close-ish to getting 200 followers. When I get there, watch this space for a giveaway of my own design... Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaa!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting everyone know about my contest. And awesome that you're close to 200 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close to 200 is something to smile about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on nearly 20 followers, that's awesome! I'm so buying Possession soon. Hubby is out of town this week, good opportunity to sneak it in under the radar lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. doh funny typo, obviously you have more than 20 lol.

    ReplyDelete