Monday, March 28, 2011

In Which Hell Freezes Over

So, if you're a regular around here, you might have noticed the change in the sidebar to the right. Namely the addition of the "Tweet" buttons. And the big window with tweets in it. By me.

Yeeeaaah. I might have joined Twitter. This might be my profile. And it's a little weird.

I feel like I'm in uncharted territory. I mean, some people seem to go from wonderfully informative or insightful (this is a great book, this is a great article) to insanely off-the-cuff (Coffee - YUMMO!) in the space of less than three tweets. But then others are pretty much either one or the other most of the time. And I'm still getting the hang of how to sort the tweets. #isthatevenpossibleHELP

But I'm getting there. I wanted to open myself up to building connections with agents, editors, and other writers out there, so I figured I'd have to jump in sooner or later, and it may as well be sooner.

So, come find me. I'm @IshtaWrites. I tweet a few times a day, about books I love, articles I think are interesting, and other useful publishing/writing-related things. I don't auto-follow-back, but if your tweets generally err on the side of informative, I WILL follow you!

See you in the Twitterverse. #watchoutforflyingpigs

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh I hope you enjoy it. I use to keep up with things but never post. It's good for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is what it is...I tend to lurk, catch some gossip (yes, looking for the informative too) and then I skip out. I'm still learning the rules too. Glad you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not on Twitter yet, so you'll have to let me know what you think. I already spend too much time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete