Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Shout Outs!

Hey there, writer-peeps! Another Friday, another last working day before the weekend, another chance to do a few shout-outs to some of my writer-buddies whose blogs you may or may not know about (but which you should all be reading).

So without further ado, I present to you my blog-buddy Emily White, whom I was lucky to meet in person at the conference in NYC and who is super-sweet and so smart and who I wish the best of luck with her recently announced self-publishing venture! Click on her name to check out her awesome blog, guys!

And another well-deserved shout-out to my amazing PB CP Kristen Hilty, whom I finally met face-to-face in NYC. And can I tell you how lucky I am to have scored this gal? She. Is. AMAZING. She forces me to up my game every single time. And she's a really talented writer, too! Go read her blog HERE

And that's it for now, folks. Enjoy the links, and have a great weekend!
.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I don't deserve you! Thanks for the Friday shout-out honor!

    ReplyDelete