Thursday, October 14, 2010

BOO-FEST! and: CONTESTS!

I love blogfests.  I know some people hate them, but I like that they force me to write.  And since I don't get to pick the topic, they force me to write outside my comfort zone.  They keep me out of the writing-rut.

So go on down to Quinn's blog at Seeing, Dreaming...Writing to join in on this year's Boo-Fest on October 28th, in which I and a lot of other bloggers will be posting our real-life ghost stories.  SpooOOOooky!

ALSO: Tahereh (who spills her amazing self on her amazing blog, GO READ IT) is running a contest from now until October 19th to win BOOK MONEY!!!!!  It's easy to enter, so do it now before the contest ends!

ALSO: Check out the amazing BLOGIVERSARY ARC GIVEAWAY over at Sara McClung's blog, Babbling Flow.  And make sure you tell her I sent you!


Good Luck, everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blogfests, I'm still trying to catch up on the last two I was in;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ishta - I like blogfests too.
    They keep our writing muscles flexed.
    Also, I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinette: me, too. ;-) But those are things I'm reading, while this new one will be one I'm writing and reading, so it's all good.

    Alex, just one writing fest, and two easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy comment-to-enter contests/giveaways. But stay tuned for a contest announcement of my own soon!

    RaShelle, you DO?!? WOW! I am SO HONORED! Okay, I'm hopping over to your blog right now! THANK YOU! *grinning like a crazy woman*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful- I'll add this fest to my list on my page. :) thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! Tahera is fun, and GREAT contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Summer! Have fun with the festing. ;-)

    Janet, she is fun, isn't she? And her contests are pretty awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete