Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mea Culpa, and CONTEST!

Did I say "this weekend" in my last post? I meant "next weekend", and I apologise to any blog readers who might have tuned in only to find the same old tired post sitting there. "This weekend" (meaning this past weekend) got a little busy, what with shoveling coal raking gravel and laying sod and moving mulch, and until I figure out how to write posts ahead of time and have them appear later, I guess I just shouldn't promise things like that. I'm sorry. I will absolutely have a post on Knowing the Market for Writers up next.

In the meantime, though: literary agent Nathan Bransford is having a contest! And if you're not daunted by the 300-plus entries he's already received, you should go and enter it right now.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment