Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hi! Welcome to my blog, where I'll be posting my thoughts on writing, acting, and related subjects. I can't promise that any of it will be useful to you, but I certainly hope that at least some of it will be. I'm a newcomer to the practice of blogging, so please don't expect that this will be updated and brimming with new tidbits every day. You can expect that it will be updated at least a couple of times a week, and you can expect that, like my life, it will always be interesting.

Welcome, come back again, and always, always feel free to leave comments.

-Ishta

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Ishta. Looking forward to reading your blog!

    Lizann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lizann! Since I started this, I've gotten so many ideas, I'm worried that it will become addictive... :-)

    ReplyDelete